Last updated: 3 August 2017
Ryzrsoft Technologies LLC
7 Straits View, Marina One East Tower, #05-01
1. What Types of User Information Does JUMP Collect?Registration for certain content, events or services may require JUMP to collect the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), that may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number(s)
- Blog or Website URL
- Social Networking Handle or Username
- Demographic Information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences)
- Professional Title
- Activities or Content Viewed on JUMP
- Information Collected Automatically
- Information Received from Third Parties
We may request that you provide some of the Information listed above in order to obtain specific products or services (such as registering for an JUMP event or to download a research report from JUMP). You may choose not to provide the information being requested, and you will still be able to use the JUMP’s content but you may not be able to access certain features or services.
When you register to receive any products or services from JUMP or provide information to JUMP for any other matter, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information.
1.1 Information Collected AutomaticallyJUMP may also automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, mobile applications or other products, including:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP Address
- Internet Service Provider
- Content Viewed
- Geographic Location
- Connection Speed
- Time of Visit
- Referring Site, Application, or Service
- Registration Time
1.2 Information Received From Third Parties 1.2.1 Information Received From Third PartiesWhen registering for events or services provided by e27, we may receive information about from the service providers that host or process registration for such programmes. Other service providers that support these programmes (eg. technical support) may also collect certain portions of Personally Identifying Information listed above.
1.2.2 Third Party Websites/Social Networking SitesJUMP may receive information identified above if you use any third party website or service that is integrated with JUMP. These may include third-party social networking or blogging sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or WordPress. If you happen to use an JUMP application provided by any Third-Party website, we may also receive Personally Identifying Information that includes but is not limited to:
- Nickname or Username
- Photo or Graphic Avatar
- Unique Third Party Website Identifier (e.g., Facebook User ID)
- Biographical or Demographic Information (e.g. professional title, gender, college attended, etc.)
- Likes and Interests
- Any Information That Is Publicly Available on Third Party Websites
Your decision to use, or share with, a Third Party Website when accessing or using JUMP products and services is completely voluntary. JUMP is not responsible for compliance with the policies or practices of any Third Party Website. You should ensure that you are comfortable with the information such Third Party Websites may make available to JUMP by reviewing those Websites’ privacy policies and service terms, and by modifying your privacy settings and preferences on those Services.
1.4. Reviewing and Modifying Your Personally Identifying InformationThere are several ways to update your Personally Identifying Information that is obtained and stored by JUMP:
- You may unsubscribe to any of JUMP’s email updates or products by following the unsubscribe instructions accessed via the unsubscribe link provided in the body of any message.
- You may update your information by following the update instructions accessed via the update information link provided in the body of any email message.
- You may contact us at info [at] ravedom [dot] com
2. How JUMP uses the information we gather
2.1. Services you request. JUMP uses personally identifying information you supply to provide you with the service you have requested. For example, if you subscribe to the JUMP Mailing List, we may use your email address to send you a confirmation notice and your mailing address to send you the mailer.
We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products, or services and/or to improve the services we offer by tailoring them to your needs. Similarly, if you enter an online contest, sweepstakes, or giveaway, we will use the information you provide to notify you.
2.2. Analysis. We perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analysis of users of JUMP for product development purposes and to generally inform partners about the nature of our users. We also use this information to improve customer relationships.
2.3. Third Party Service Providers. JUMP will allow access to our database by third parties that provide services on our behalf, including shipping, email distribution, list processing, and analytics or promotions management. Our service providers are restricted from using any data in any way other than to provide services for JUMP and they may not share or resell our data. Such information includes Personally Identifying Information such as your Name and Address Information.
2.4. Event Registration. JUMP uses third parties, such as EventBrite, to process registration for JUMP events and programs. JUMP may provide your Information (including Personally Identifying Information) to such registration services when you register for an JUMP event or program. In addition, JUMP (or the third party registration service) may provide your Information (including Personally Identifying Information) to companies that sponsor or underwrite portions of an event that you register for, attend, or view.
2.5. Affiliates and Partners. Unless otherwise specified elsewhere on JUMP, we may share personally identifying information with our affiliates, and with carefully selected partners.
2.6. Third Party Sponsors. If you choose to register for one of our sponsored webinars or events, or to access research or content from JUMP, we may share your Information (including Personally Identifying Information) with business partner(s) and/or sponsor(s) of the webinar, event, research and/or content. You agree that these sponsor(s) and/or business partner(s) may use your Personally Identifying Information to contact you to provide additional information about their products or services.
2.7. Third Party Websites. JUMP offers the ability to share JUMP content on Third Party Websites, including social networking and blogging services such as Twitter or Facebook, through “plugins” or “widgets” (such as Twitter’s “Tweet” button or Facebook’s “Like” button). When you share content and information with others on Third Party Websites, JUMP may transmit your Information (including Personally Identifying Information) to such Third Party Websites. This Information may be visible on the Third Party Website to anyone who has access to that content or Information. Your decision to share information in this manner is completely voluntary. You should ensure that you are comfortable with how Third Party Websites may share your Information by reviewing their privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly on those Third Party Websites.
2.8. Web Hosts. JUMP’s website services are hosted by Amazon and serviced by Ryzrsoft Technologies in-house server technicians. All information obtained and stored by JUMP’s websites is processed and stored on servers owned by Amazon & Ryzrsoft Technologies.
2.10. Compliance to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). JUMP complies to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012), which takes precedence during the collection, transfer and disclosure of any personal data or databases agreed within the contract. The purpose of this Act is to govern the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by organisations in a manner that recognises both the right of individuals to protect their personal data and the need of organisations to collect, use or disclose personal data for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances. Refer to the provided link below for a complete elaboration on the Act.
Personal Data Protection Act: https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/legislation-and-guidelines/legislation
By submitting your details on our platform, you acknowledge, understand and comply to the above mentioned Act.
3. Comments and Public Posts; Sharing on Third-Party WebsitesJUMP encourages active participation by users, including through comments on JUMP. However, please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Information, personal or otherwise, on JUMP, that Information can be viewed, collected and used by others, including other users, search engines, advertisers, third party applications developers, and anyone with access to JUMP. JUMP has no control over the use, collection or disclosure of any Information that you post publicly on JUMP.
4. Change of ControlIf JUMP, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by another company or party, user Information will be one of the assets transferred or acquired by the purchaser. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any purchaser of JUMP or its assets may continue to collect, use and disclose your Information as set forth in this Policy.